Budtenders are the people that give our guest all the knowledge they need to consume cannabis safely. This is a part-time position with the possibility of full time in the future. You must be willing to work evenings and weekends. We offer great perks and competitive pay! Please reply with an attached resume, to be considered for the position.
We are seeking people with basic knowledge of cannabis products who can help educate and serve guests in compliance with all state regulatory guidelines.
• Greet customers, get to know them and understand their interest in cannabis.(You must be positive and welcoming!)
• Assist guest with identifying the delivery mechanism that fits their needs best.
• Adhere to strict distribution processes and maintain a professional and safe environment for all customers.
• Continuously enhance your knowledge of cannabis and current regulations.
• Package, sort, count and label merchandise, as well as joint rolling.
• Restock storage areas, replenishing items, general cleaning.
• Perform tasks such as filing, compiling and maintaining inventory and records and POS transaction.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Prior retail, POS or dispensary-related experience a plus
• Must be friendly, trustworthy, dependable, positive, hardworking and excellent with customers.
• Valid Support or Key badge issued thru the State of Colorado (if you do not already have a badge, we can help you with your paperwork)