Budtenders are the people that give our guest all the knowledge they need to consume cannabis safely. This is a part-time position with the possibility of full time in the future. You must be willing to work evenings and weekends. We offer great perks and competitive pay! Please reply with an attached resume, to be considered for the position.
We are seeking people with basic knowledge of cannabis products who can help educate and serve guests in compliance with all state regulatory guidelines.
• Greet customers, get to know them and understand their interest in cannabis.(You must be positive and welcoming!)
• Assist guest with identifying the delivery mechanism that fits their needs best.
• Adhere to strict distribution processes and maintain a professional and safe environment for all customers.
• Continuously enhance your knowledge of cannabis and current regulations.
• Package, sort, count and label merchandise, as well as joint rolling.
• Restock storage areas, replenishing items, general cleaning.
• Perform tasks such as filing, compiling and maintaining inventory and records and POS transaction.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Prior retail, POS or dispensary-related experience a plus
• Must be friendly, trustworthy, dependable, positive, hardworking and excellent with customers.
• Valid Support or Key badge issued thru the State of Colorado (if you do not already have a badge, we can help you with your paperwork)
We are a rapidly growing business specializing in the sale of exceptional recreational cannabis and cannabis products. We are currently seeking a store manager for our Vail Valley Location.
The applicant must be 21 or older and have a State Issued Key Badge, or be able to upgrade to a Key Badge prior to starting.
Qualified candidates must be in good standing with MED and all jurisdictions and understands all state and local rules and regulations. We are looking for a manager who is self-confident and mature, with a positive attitude.
They must have the ability to train, coach and develop Associates as well as organize and prioritize tasks necessary to accomplish goals.
Store Manager are responsible for all phases of the stores operations including but not limited too:
Upholding Colorado Marijuana Laws
Ensuring high customer satisfaction, and maintain a well organized, stocked and clean store
Develop, train, motivate, and empower your associates
Be an excellent leader, set good examples and maintain a loyal following
Problem solve, and communicate well with others
Maintain strong follow-up
Exercise good judgment and decision making skills
This is a Full time position, with competitive pay and PTO. If you are passionate about cannabis and want to be apart of an exciting company please send your resume!